We invest in a professional Stager as part of our marketing strategy for your home. Here's why:
Staging a home is the best preparation a seller can make. The way you decorated your home for your own enjoyment and the way you present your home to appeal to the most buyers are very different. We provide both a complimentary staging service and a professional photographer to create immediate buyer interest.
Staged homes sell 90% faster and for a 6% or higher price than un-staged homes. Staging allows your home to appeal to the widest array of buyers so they can envision your home as their own, rather than through the lens of your personal decor. Because 98% of all buyers search online for their next home, it is imperative that photos capture buyers’ interest for your home to stand out from its competition. Explore the before and after photos below to see some incredible transformations!
- Realtors who work with buyers say most buyers are willing to offer more money for a staged home compared to one that is similar but not staged.
- 81% of buyers say home staging makes it easier to visualize the property as their future home.
- 45% of buyers say it will positively impact the value of the home if it is decorated to the buyer’s tastes.
- Among REALTORS® who typically represent the buyer, 49% report most buyers are affected by home staging.
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes.
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey found that the longer homes stay on the market, the further their price drops.
- Once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market.
- Buyers are willing to spend 1% to 5% more of the dollar value on a staged home than a non-staged home.
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes sell for more than 6% above the asking price.