As a sellers’ agent, your specific goals are our focus. We help you prepare, price and market your home to create a smooth, timely and profitable selling experience for you. We diligently apply our combined 59+ years of real estate expertise of local real estate values and home preparation so that your home appeals to the most buyers online and in person.
We invest time and money into your home’s results-driven marketing plan which includes:
- Professional Stager: Staged homes sell 90% faster and for a 6% or higher price than un-staged homes. Staging makes your home appeal to the widest array of buyers so they can envision your home as their own, rather than through the lens of your personal decor. Click here to see some of the homes we transformed and the resulting sales data!
- Professional photography: Because 98% of all buyers search online for their next home, it is imperative that photos capture buyers’interest for your home to stand out from its competition. We ensure your home is presented at the highest quality with both still and drone photography.
- Social media campaign: Our campaign includes both “Coming Soon” and “New
to Market” videos to set your home apart from its competition After we invest in the video production, we invest in strategic placement on the news feeds/stories of local Facebook and Instagram users.
- Upscale home brochures: Professionally printed, high-gloss brochures feature large photos, descriptive text, but to review after they leave your home.
- Town booklet: Written by our Team, these booklets highlight your town’s information, events, schools, and area attractions to influence buyers to purchase your home.
- Online presence: Descriptive text and professional photos of your home will be syndicated to 300+ real estate and news websites.
- Feedback: We employ the ShowingTime company to schedule your home’s showings and to retrieve timely feedback from buyers and their agents.
- Proprietary trusted vendor list: Our comprehensive list of proven and trusted vendors including attorneys, movers, contractors, etc will be provided to you.
- Team support: Our staff provides the personalized attention and communication you deserve. The Team’s Marketing Manager has 17 years of experience in creating and managing marketing materials and social media campaigns, while our Team Coordinator ensures the important deadlines and transaction paperwork are completed.
As Westford, Lowell and Dracut residents whose children attend the public schools, we provide a wealth of influential information about these towns and the surrounding communities including (but not limited to) Acton, Ayer, Billerica, Boxborough, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Devens, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Littleton, Lowell, Pepperell, Tyngsborough and Westford, Massachusetts and throughout southern New Hampshire, Pelham, Nashua, Hudson.
Home Selling Process